Last updated: 16/09/2019
Personal data is information that can help identify an individual, i.e. data that can be traced back to a single person. This typically includes a person’s name, email address or telephone number. Purely technical data that can be assigned to a single person is also considered personal data.
Contact details for the Data Control Officer and Data Protection Officer:
Mr. Kent Schwirz (external Data Protection Officer of WENZA Deutschland AG)
Beim Alten Gaswerk 5
Phone: +49 (0)30 8687 10400
Please contact the Data Protection Officer directly if you have any questions or concerns about safeguarding your data protection rights. You can reach our Data Protection Officer using the contact details provided above (FAO: Data Protection Officer).
Article 246 EGBGB, § 3: Duty to provide information for contracts in electronic business transactions (as of 27.07.2017)
For e-commerce contracts, the contractor must inform the customer of
1. about the individual technical steps leading to the conclusion of a contract,
2. whether the contract text is stored by the entrepreneur after the conclusion of the contract and whether it is accessible to the customer,
3. how he can identify and correct input errors before submitting the order using the technical means made available pursuant to § 312e (1) sentence 1 no. 1 of the Civil Code,
4. on the languages available for the conclusion of the contract and
5. all relevant codes of conduct to which the trader subscribes and the possibility of electronic access to those codes.
Re 1: Sending the order to meetyoo, i.e. clicking the “Order” button, constitutes a binding purchase request by the customer. The contract is concluded by the subsequent written confirmation of the order by e-mail by meetyoo.
Re 2: The summary of the order shall be stored by meetyoo and sent to the Customer immediately by e-mail as a PDF document. The current General Terms and Conditions of meetyoo conferencing GmbH apply to the order; the Customer can request these at any time from meetyoo or view them at meetyoo.de/agb-datenschutz/.
Re 3: The ordering process enables the customer to finally check all entered data and to correct them if necessary.
Re 4: The contract language is German.
Re 5: meetyoo provides its services in accordance with German law (see www.gesetze-im-internet.de) and the provisions of the German Telecommunications Act (TKG).
Platform for Online Dispute Resolution (OS Platform)
In consumer matters, the European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform (OS Platform). You can reach this platform at: ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.